Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.879 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,545 (RM2,896) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juba costs 1,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)