Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 44% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,053 (﷼ 49,018,888) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 273,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)