Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 53% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,209 (﷼ 45,842,176) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)