Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,474 ($926) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)