Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15972 SAR / HNL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,482 (L 21,799) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)