Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16607 SAR / HNL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,448 (L 20,763) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (41 minutes ago)