Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13894 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,665 (ARS $19,181) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (41 minutes ago)