Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17127 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,293 (Mex$ 19,225) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (38 minutes ago)