Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19940 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,299 (Mex$ 16,544) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,200 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)