Cost of living comparison between San Luis Obispo, California, United States and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,105 ($1,095) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)