Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 55% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,422 ($1,446) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)