Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,324 ($886) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (40 minutes ago)