Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07476 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,264 (Php43,655) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)