Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21653 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,989 (ARS $13,805) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (about 1 hour ago)