Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,021 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 171% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,473 ($2,260) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)