Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00569 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,848 (CH$500,653) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (37 minutes ago)