Cost of living comparison between San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18202 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,750 (Mex$ 20,602) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)