Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,501 ($934) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)