Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,459 (R$ 3,733) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)