Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,351 (R$ 4,369) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)