Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23656 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,321 (ARS $14,037) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)