Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 956 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,074 ($1,620) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)