Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,516 ($1,204) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (40 minutes ago)