Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 925 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,270 ($1,405) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (44 minutes ago)