Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,603 ($1,227) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)