Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (42 minutes ago)