Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.753 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 55% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,104 ($1,360) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)