Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,067 ($1,617) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)