Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,976 ($1,327) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in San Juan, La Union costs Php500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)