Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.229 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 65% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,789 (£1,107) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)