Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00710 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,500 (492,720 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)