Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03583 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,959 (₨82,582) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)