Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05506 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,484 (₨45,117) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)