Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40129 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,490 (8,697 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (42 minutes ago)