Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.630 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,998 (1,520 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (38 minutes ago)