Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.650 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,336 (1,259 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)