Cost of living comparison between Saarbrücken, Germany and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.084 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,999 (€734) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)