Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.598 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,554 (€990) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)