Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.399 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,599 (€1,046) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)