Cost of living comparison between Rotterdam, Netherlands and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.001 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 37% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,432 (€858) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)