Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.420 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 38% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,091 (€1,152) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)