Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.576 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,978 (NZ$1,544) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)