Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05880 SAR / RUB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,374 (руб 57,384) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)