Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.410 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,233 (€960) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)