Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.365 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,787 (€1,097) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)