Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.081 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,031 (€1,478) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)