Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05804 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,232 (₨38,455) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)