Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 87% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,668 ($1,245) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (44 minutes ago)