Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 76% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,517 ($1,738) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)