Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 122% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,231 ($2,195) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)