Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 83% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,948 ($1,853) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)