Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,267 prices entered by 484 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.004 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,771 (R$ 3,758) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (29 minutes ago)