Cost of living comparison between Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,441 prices entered by 530 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.096 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,018 (R$ 3,666) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)