Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.004 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,061 (R$ 4,046) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (29 minutes ago)