Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.076 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,891 (€955) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (21 minutes ago)