Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,646 ($b6,671) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Darmstadt costs €180 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Novi Sad costs 2,600,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)