Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.099 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,513 (R$ 4,107) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (41 minutes ago)