Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.045 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,699 (€667) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)