Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.415 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 56% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,465 (€1,238) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)