Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.629 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 58% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,165 (€1,332) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)