Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.427 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,955 (€1,119) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (30 minutes ago)