Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.660 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,776 (€1,025) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)