Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.182 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,978 (R$ 2,519) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)