Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03565 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,646 (₨102,269) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)