Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.984 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,672 (€1,173) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)