Cost of living comparison between Ravenna, Italy and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.026 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,619 (€1,395) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)