Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05766 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 29% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,641 (₨80,491) in Ratlam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)