Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,843 (﷼ 36,309,104) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)