Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,066 (﷼ 34,412,639) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)